The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) is a 1 year, part-time, business management program tailored for managers who want to accelerate their career progression. Today's business world is complex, connected, and unpredictable. This business environment needs managers who can communicate with and influence a wide range of stakeholders, who can analyze and solve complex business problems and who can demonstrate collective leadership.
The PGDBA program will develop managers who can rise up to this challenge. Consisting of 11 modules, the program content is delivered using a variety of learning pedagogies including interactive video lectures, live webinar interactions, learning circles for group work, self-assessments and examinations. At the end of the program students will be better equipped to lead themselves, their teams and their businesses.
12 months (Part-time)
- Minimum 8 years of professional work experience
- Global/International Exposure
- Written essays
- Employment history (CV/Resume)
- Letters of recommendation
- University Transcripts
- All candidates who received their bachelor's or other degree or diploma from an education institution where English is NOT the primary language of instruction are required to take an English language test. We accept TOEFL or IELTS taken within the last two years.
- GMAT or EMERITUS Entrance Test for candidates with less than 15 years of work experience
Application Fee (Non Refundable): USD100
Program Fee: USD4,000
Please click on "Request Info" to understand more.