As an IT professional or business function expert, you are considering advanced education and specialization in a field of study that offers maximum potential for career growth, why not consider getting a Master of Enterprise Resource Planning Management?
Victoria University (Australia)'s Master of Enterprise Resource Planning Management course is intended for students who want to gain a broader, more insightful domain knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). With this degree you can become an expert ERP consultant.
- Specialize in ERP Systems: Finish the course and gain a Masters degree in ERP Management from Victoria University, one of Australia's largest universities.
- Advance your Career: Achieve career distinction as a recognized ERP systems expert. High-paying ERP job opportunities in a wide range of industries become available to you.
- Gain skill and ability in SAP ERP, the world's leading ERP tool receive 6 SAP Alliance Certificates awarded jointly by SAP-Australia and Victoria University as proof of your proficiency with the SAP ERP software.
15 months (Part-time)
The course entry requirements are described below:
- Bachelor degree with a specialisation in Business, Information Technology or Information Systems, OR,
- Bachelor degree in different specialisation and a Post Graduate qualification (Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma) with a specialisation in Business, Information Technology or Information Systems. (Note: Unit exemptions may be granted for relevant professional experience which will be assessed on a case by case basis by the Course Coordinator), AND
- Professional level proficiency in the English language as demonstrated by an International English Language Test Score (IELTS)(Academic Module) of 6.5 overall with no individual band score less than 6.0. Candidates who have English as their first language, or have completed a previous qualification(s) in the English language, are deemed to have met this entry requirement.
Processing Fee: SGD400
Course Fee: SGD30,000
(Please send in enquiry to understand more)