Joining Accenture provides you with the opportunity to make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Client & Market consulting professionals play a wide variety of roles related to delivery and sales, maintaining and growing industry as their center of gravity.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with a strong focus on teamwork and high performance delivery. With more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, our people are passionate about collaborating with clients to design, build and deliver innovative solutions. We have been doing business in ASEAN for 30 years, working with industry movers in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines. Believing in ASEAN's growth potential, Accenture is a stakeholder in the region's business success.
Analysts in Consulting
As an Analyst in Consulting, you will join either the Technology Analyst Consulting Group or our Management Consulting Analyst Community.
The decision on which of these two routes you take will be made during the selection process, and will be based on where the business need is greatest as well as your education background and where your talents lie. It's an exceptional chance to develop expert skills from the very start, and build a career at the forefront of technology and business transformation.
Key Features of the Role
As an Analyst, specific responsibilities may include (depending on which group to which you belong):
- Assisting in analyzing and documenting as-is capabilities of business processes, people and technology etc
- Developing and testing new business processes / capabilities, and supporting technologies
- Assisting in documenting the recommendations of subject matter experts
- Developing deployment deliverables (communications, training, etc)
- Designing activities (e.g. writing functional designs)
- Providing insights and ideas to the project team by conducting primary or secondary research as needed
- Performing portions of technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Participating in portions of technology build, test and deployment activities
- A good Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Outstanding internship and Co-Curricular activity track record
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.