Xpand is looking to hire an Ad Operations Analyst with one of our technology client's projects. You will have the ability to work through large volumes of operational sales activities including implementation, optimization and reporting. You will support the needs of Global Partnership sales team and publishers around the world through our email systems and by interacting on a cross-functional work environment.
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore
* Support sales users through our email customer service tools.
* Troubleshoot account issues where required and provide account administration support.
* Support implementation and optimization for technology client's Programmatic monetization and Platform solutions.
* Contribute to automation efforts and offer possible solutions to increase operational efficiencies.
* Perform other administrative and operational role-related tasks.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent
* Extremely organized, responsible, and having the proven ability to work well independently and with a team.
* 2 years of work experience with Account Management, Ad Operations or Project Management (experience with AdX, AdSense, AdMob, and DFP a plus).
* Broad understanding of online advertising solutions (i.e. ad serving, monetization) and of key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video).
*Written and oral fluency in English
*Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
* Able to work through large volumes of support requests from our internal Sales customers within specified time frames.
* Creative problem-solving, analytical skills, comfortable handling and interpreting data.
Interested candidates can send their CV to Koeschnake Maceda at email@example.com. CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147