PikoHANA is a modern accounting company. We're more than just accountants - we fully automate our client's backoffice and work in close cooperation with them to make sure goals are met. We take care of everything: from high-level CFO advisory to day-to-day bookeeping.
Our clients don't just "cope" with us - they love us. This is why we have been growing fast, and we need a new accountant to join our team!
You will perform day-to-day transaction processing and accounting activities associated with our clients, mostly fast-growing companies in the fintech space, startup and media space. You'll be based in Singapore, in direct contact with the startups, and report to the MD. We have plenty of need of different skill sets that can help our companies, so this an excellent opportunity to grow with us!
• Our clients are from 5 different countries and counting so you need to be comfortable with email/Skype communication
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business administration; certified accountant is a plus
• Extremely structured and organized, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines and follow through
• Self-starter with a hands-on attitude and team spirit
• Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Experience with QuickBooks or comparable cloud accounting software is a plus but not required
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including day-to-day accounting support
• reviewing financial reports
• Bank reconciliation
• tax and compliance filings
• coordination and completion of annual audits
• payment processing
• invoice processing
• Work from a private office in a coworking space in the heart of the CBD.
• Flexible work schedule to avoid rush hour. We usually start our day in the office at 10am.
• If you like it, you can work from home a few days a week
• Salary based on experience
• Work in an interesting environment with experienced colleagues and diverse clients