Scope of work:
Advanced Cybersecurity COTS Testing and Evaluation.
(1) Conceptualise, design, set up emulated test environments for advanced cybersecurity COTS solutions testing and evaluation.
(2) Work with vendors, developers, IT infrastructure engineers, penetration testers to develop and set up test scenarios and ensure successful execution of Cybersecurity solutions Proof-Of-Concepts
i. Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
ii. Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
iii. Write and maintain custom scripts to lower human intervention time
iv. Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
v. Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
Requirements gathering, analysis and crafting specifications
(1) Assist in requirement gathering from stakeholders and users
(2) Identify, captures and document functional and technical requirements
(3) Assist in prioritizing and rationalizing requirements
(4) Help to define and document test cases and acceptance criteria for POCs and completion solution.
Skills requirements are as follows:
- At least 1 year of working experience in information technology.
- Experience in project management / project co-ordination.
- Good planning and coordination skills.
- Strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active.
- Proficiency in Office productivity suites such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.