Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Asia Pacific (APAC) HR Employee Service Delivery Team Supervisor is responsible for providing HR administration services to the designated client through the ongoing day-to-day operational work to support client employee across the APAC region. The ideal candidate will build and manage key stakeholder relationships and expectations including but not limited to client local HR team and global HR Shared Services Center (SSC).
• Manage day-to-day HR service delivery for a group of on-site team to ensure the team's performance and morale. This includes processes within the HR SSC / client site to provide personnel administration support in accordance with the following processes, including but not limited to onboarding / off-boarding administration, domestic transfer and cross boarder transfer administration, employees document management, verification letter, contract management, leave management, benefits administration and employee queries
• Achieve the Service Level Agreement (SLA) target and client satisfaction
• Provide consistent advice and support on relevant HR process to Business Unit (BU) HR teams/ HR SSC team and individual employees
• Maximize team work within the HR SSC by providing assistance to team leads or other team members
• Continuously improve HR processes by undertaking regular reviews
• Diploma or degree is preferred
• Fluency in written and spoken English as well as Mandarin to deal with the client local HR team based in China
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• 6 to 8 years of relevant working experience
• 3 Years+ people management experience
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer focus
• Good organizational skills
• Team player
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated willingness to work in a flat team structure and develop a range of HR competences
• Understanding of general HR policies, procedures and current best practice for APAC countries
• Ability to operate with a large degree of autonomy and independence
• Able to work at appropriate level of over time to meet challenged timeline requirement
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Walkin for you