As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Applications Support Manager (Release and Change Management) - Banking
- Overall release and Change management responsibility for software developed by applications development.
- Identify technical and procedural improvements in the release procedures
- Manage the development, support and business involvement in the complete release cycle
- Manage Packaging, continuous integration, merging, raising release requests, software distribution
- Coordination with QA for regression and functional testing completeness and signoff
- Liaise with other Business Applications departments to manage software release dependencies
Manage Development/Integration/Regression and UAT environments:
- Perform code merges
- Liaise with project managers, support, user representatives to ensure environment availability
- Interface with technical infrastructure on deploying patches and security upgrades
- Coordinate Infrastructure, Database Refreshes
- Manage backups and restores for critical systems
Source Control Management:
- Manage the source control environment (Oracle, SQL, Lunix, Unix)
- Enforce code control/release preparedness process with project managers and project teams
- Application Management
- Maintaining application documentation and artifacts
- Creation of release sprints
- Management of charge back profiles and infrastructure cost analysis.
- Management of application inventory
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution
- The qualified candidate is expected to have at least 5 years experience working in a similar role, with strong background in software release management tools and project life cycle methodologies
- Able to build consensus and drive decisions
- Have experience of real-time, mission critical systems
- Possess essential skills in UNIX Shell Scripting, source and version control tool (E.g.SVN), continuous integration tool (E.g.Team City), software distribution tools (E.g.Click Ones)
- Ability to perform project documentation, with good working knowledge of quality processes
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Visual Studio, Java, ANT build tool. Oracle/PLSQL will be advantageous
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!