ASEAN Social and Digital Marketing Specialist
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that support the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
We are looking for a forward thinking digital marketing professional who can influence and collaborate across the organisation. You can quickly understand, analyze and communicate technology innovations and trends, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will be part of the team elevating Accenture’s brand in Singapore and across Southeast Asia.
- Define digital marketing objectives and strategy for Accenture in Singapore and ASEAN, working with stakeholders and colleagues across our marketing teams within the operating groups, corporate teams, and other business entities
- Execute digital marketing strategy and ensure effective use of digital channels and tools
- Identify, develop and manage innovative digital marketing initiatives to support Accenture’s business goals
- Develop industrialized solutions where/when appropriate
- Develop training, enablement and leading practices to help regional and local marketing team members understand and improve how they leverage digital marketing channels
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience with track record of successful digital marketing strategy creation and execution
- Experience in most elements of relationship marketing and communications, in particular content and digital marketing and social media marketing
- Broad and deep understanding and skills in strategic marketing and communications
- Can apply integrated marketing concepts, visual identity, brand strategy and positioning, and message development skills to digital marketing strategies and execution
- Global perspective and understanding of our business and the marketplace we operate in
- Strong programme management skills with an emphasis on measurement and reporting
- Knowledge and familiarity with digital marketing platforms such as Social Studio, Radian6 and/or Elevate a plus
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex or disputed issues, with the ability to influence across our matrix organisation
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and within Accenture
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork in a professional setting
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.