WHO it's with:
Our client is one of the most recognized and award-winning global full-service marketing communications groups in the market. They genuinely value people who have a hunger for learning new things and who are passionate about all things digital. The culture and working environment are what makes them really stand out from the rest. They take great pride in the results they achieve for their clients of all sizes, helping them grow their businesses online through insightful, progressive solutions. WHAT it's about:
Due to new business acquisitions, the company is looking for an Assistant Digital Manager in their Singapore office. This role will see you at the centre of working with clients, media owners/publishers and internal departments to strategize and plan all digital media including but not limited to social media, mobile, programmatic, and search. WHAT you'll need:
WHY you'll want it:
- At least 3 years' experience in search, social and display (include programmatic) media planning/buying and ad trafficking.
- Hands-on experience in 3rd party campaign tracking/ management platforms with the likes of Sizmek, DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo, IAS, Grapeshot, Comscore, Nielsen, Appsflyer, Kochava, etc.
- Advanced skills in analyzing, formatting and presenting work across MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conceptual thinker with strong analytical skills
- In-depth and working knowledge of current marketing trends, their impact on business strategies
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work in a rewarding agency surrounded by a great team. The company provides extensive training locally and overseas to make sure that you are maximizing your potential. Their work culture strongly encourages work-life balance amongst employees. HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) LI-DB1