Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
The Team Member is to perform CDD case screening for New Account opening or CDD Reviews or to review the Batch Alerts generated by in-house systems.
- To perform CDD case screening on prospects and existing corporate customers.
- To work with internal stakeholders such as Relationship Managers and Compliance for customers’ KYC information and application of Group CDD Standard.
- To follow up promptly on cases which require further actions/confirmations from other stakeholders.
- To manage the list of cases assigned and to complete the screening in a timely manner.
- To handle queries that come in to the Team Functional Mailbox (on a roster basis).
- Bachelor's degree with will at least 4 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Have prior experience in CDD case screening. AML/KYC knowledge is a prerequisite.
- Good analytical skills to review & analyse the watchlist alerts / hits against corporate clients’ data.
- Working Hours: 5pm to 12am (Monday to Friday)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.