We have an opening for a highly responsible Product Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit and a dedicated attitude, who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling telco startup in Singapore. We are talking about an opportunity to really get in the game at a high growth startup with the regional scale, reach, and a mission to disrupt the telecommunications industry in South East Asia while building a world class digital telco.
Do you want to get first hand insights on how a rapidly scaling tech startup operate?
Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment, having personal freedom to act, and be part of a fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in telecommunications?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more about the role at Circles.Life!
The Product Manager at Circles.Life operates at the exciting intersection of Consumer Mobile Technology Services, Strategy & Marketing. You will be responsible for product strategy, competitive intelligence, and contribute to design/pricing of packages and plans in line with our highly differentiated positioning. Your mission is to continuously understand the digital customer needs and come up with telco products that fit their needs and align with company plans and resources. You are as much at ease in an industry littered with jargon as you are with exploiting the power of analysis to communicate your views.
In this position, your responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Develop strategy and roadmap for future products to fulfill user requirements.
- Responsible for customer analysis, design to delivery (including quality assurance) of fully developed products that are ready for customer use
- Prepare and deliver product presentations, product vision, and strategy
- Design, develop and manage activities from product definition & planning to production and release
- Provide timely and accurate information and status updates to key stakeholders
- Act as primary point of contact to successfully release new products on time and within budget
- Define metrics and KPI to measure the success of the projects
- Drive and provide support to all aspects of the product development plan including pricing and positioning
- Contribute ideas and recommendations toward product, process and system improvement
- Understand data savvy customer expectations and industry best practices, including keeping abreast of the technology landscape
- Perform in-depth opportunity/competitive analysis
- Keep customer experience first, while developing ways to bolster Customer Acquisition, Usage, and Retention
What’s on offer
Circles.Life provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in telecommunication (Circles.Life is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!)
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups
- Attractive experience and compensation
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment
- A degree in Business, Marketing or Technology
- Interest in telco industry
- Passionate about technology and disruptive models
- Understanding & interest in telco products, margins, and insights
- Staunch believer in continuous self-improvement
- Project Management Skills
- Research and Analysis skills
- Creative ideas
- Fast Learner, structured thinking
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills