The Data Management Office (DMO)
is a business function that covers Enterprise Data Governance, Data Management, Big Data Analytics and Enterprise Data Strategy. Data Management Office ensures that UOB meets all data governance standards set by data regulators and optimize data management and usage to help UOB make smarter, faster and more accurate decisions and to improve operational efficiency.
The Enterprise Data Strategy (EDS) Risk & Finance
within the DMO own the E2E Data Strategy for the group. EDS drives the delivery of Strategic Data and Analytics that is cross functional and regions that supports strategy development, monitoring and decision making. EDS also sets the Group Data Strategy and drive adoption and value creation through projects and initiatives, manage all the data projects from all internal consumers to ensure data consistency, integrity and confidentiality for its intended use. Responsibilities:
Project Manager will have to work across multiple work streams and ensure interdependencies of various work streams are identified and coordinated through a detailed project plan for the bank to meet our BCBS239 commitment to MAS. This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to gain hands-on experience with Capital Risk, Market Risk and Liquidity Risk. Requirements:
- Extensive Project Management experience
- A strong understanding of Data Lineage, Mapping and Data Modelling.
- Good understanding of Credit Risk, Market Risk & Liquidity Risk.
- A proven track record of end to end delivery working on complex projects within Risk.
- The ability to challenge and influence Stakeholders.
- Strong personality, outstanding written and oral communication skills and excellent organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple work streams when necessary.
- Data centric regulatory projects, in particular BCBS 239.