• Operates equipment including Media Preparation, Buffer Preparation and Glass Wash/Autoclaves, bioreactors, inoculum transfers, filtration and chromatography equipment.
• Performs the set-up and sterilization of components and process equipment
• Monitors and adjusts equipment operation
• Coordinates process sampling and routine measurements
• Ensures that data is recorded, activities logged, and processes monitored appropriately.
• Interfaces with automated production systems and controls.
• Reviews records for completeness and accuracy.
• Authors or revises standard operating procedures.
• Coordinates activities in the startup and validation of new equipment or new areas.
• Trains junior members as a qualified/certified trainer.
• Communicates all events/issues with appropriate individuals.
• Initiates or implements changes of both physical and written procedures.
• Proficient in core and related work processes.
• Implements improvements to work processes.
• Knowledge of complex technical issues and manufacturing experience in a biopharmaceutical / pharmaceutical or similar environment.
• Min Bachelor Degree (or equivalent experience)
• 5+ years of relevant experience.
• 2+ year of supervisory experience in Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing area
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft and other software packages (SAP, LIMS)
• Experience with cGMP documentation and record maintenance.
• Strong problem solving and prioritization skills are required
Candidates can send in you resume to: email@example.com or call 67363280 looking for Alvin.
Alvin Lee Peck Keong