• To understand business requirements and translate them to technology solutions in collaboration with stakeholders (business and operation users)
• To collaborate with stakeholders in arriving at and documenting Target Operating Model for the Bank based on new / existing technology capabilities in the area of customer interaction and communication management for service and sales
• Identify and define detailed functional specifications based on the business requirements document
• Analyse and document the "to-be" business and operation processes based on the agreed requirements and / or function points, perform impact assessment and estimation
• Monitor and manage risks /issues related to requirements and scope-creep
• Participate in transitioning the requirements to the designers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
• Assist in translating business requirements into test scenarios.
• Facilitate / provide "Train-the-Trainer" on application enhancements
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge base related to application features and processes (subject matter expertise)
• Clarify test findings escalated by Test Manager and classify the findings accordingly (either as a defect or change request)
• Perform impact assessment and estimation for Project Change Request
• Experience in business analysis and process definition, with at least 3 years working in financial institution.
• Domain expertise and good technology knowledge in the areas of Unified Communication, Contact Centre, Collections, Telesales and banking operations
• Excellent stakeholder management, written and verbal communication skills.
• Good understanding of and experience with various roles in project development life cycle.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases