This role requires an experienced Business Analyst, with 1st hand knowledge of E2E credit life cycle management from credit origination to credit monitoring, to implement the product backlog via Agile processes. The candidate is expected to grasp the current operating model upon joining, and work to define the target state operating model for the team (to which he is assigned to).
In addition, the candidate will be working as part of virtual team with members in both client office, as well as our Offshore Development Center (ODC), with regular visits to the ODC team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
On a day to day basis, the desired candidate will be responsible:
• Incepting teams, initiate requirements gathering, and conceptualizing initial MVP
• Build and manage product backlog with Developers, UI/UX Designers, Product Owners as part of continuous build-measure, and learn process
• Engage UI/UX Designers, Users on Product design, testing for continuous feedback, by conducting user interviews, synthesizing findings and learning with the team, and using feedback to groom and prioritize product backlog
• Work with the team to prioritize, and implement pipeline(s) for continuous release and deployment
• Lead engagement of external parties (business, tech) where there are product dependencies (e.g. interfaces, data, project/release, clarifications)
• Engage Users to define user story acceptance criteria, and validate user stories for acceptance
• Motivating the team and create a work environment that supports experimentation, learning and continuous improvement
• Publish the team burn-up/burn-down for MVP delivery, or otherwise identify and publish other metrics of the team’s progress
This is a hands-on role requiring a strong business analyst to engage in a fast moving and large-scale credit architecture development program
Essential Skills & Prerequisites
• Knowledge of Credit risk management processes, to manage products under the banking book (Lending, Trade Finance and CASA), and E2E credit risk management operating model
• Agile experience in product backlog management, testing
• Proven track record in the delivery of credit risk technology solutions
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience within an international banking environment, with at least 2 years in a credit-related domain.
• A motivated self-starter with ability to multitask but requires minimal supervision to meet challenging targets, embody a `whatever it takes to get the job done attitude
• Able to operate independently and make sound decisions, but a team player with collaborative attitude and enjoys working in teams
• Effective problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail, while maintaining a big picture outlook
• Experience in descriptive and quantitative statistics, and in the manipulation, analysis, and visualization of data
• Experience coaching, guiding and enabling teams in Agile delivery processes, practices
• Experience working with virtual teams on project delivery
• A Bachelor’s degree in social science or engineering or equivalent work experience
• Understanding of current technologies employed by Tier 1 Financial Institutions
If you are interested in the role & would like to be a part of Capgemini, please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also share this with your friends/ colleagues who are currently in Singapore & help with some referrals.