Position 1: Microsoft CRM Businees Analyst
• 3+ years experience with requirements management
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in or supporting sales and marketing organizations
• 1+ years of experience with Agile Methodology
• Good understanding of system integration and data cleansing, loading and integrations.
• Experience managing relationships with 3rd party vendors and teams.
• Knowledge of Microsoft CRM Dynamics 2013 or newer and/or PowerBI
• A good understanding of the strategic and commercial drivers for CRM projects
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification
• Able to successfully manage core responsibilities independently or with limited over-sight
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
Position 2: Loan Origination.
• Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• In-depth knowledge in Credit Origination business process and workflow.
• In-depth knowledge in Credit Origination system functionalities and interfaces to other banking systems.
• 5 years of relevant business analysis, testing and/or project management experience.
• Good knowledge in financial services policies, procedures, products and industry practices.
• Solid experience in business requirement study and documentation.
• Strong negotiation skill, good in time management and able to multitasking.
• Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong working knowledge of relevant applications and development life cycles.
• Technical hands-on experience in database access, query and issue investigation.
• Added advantage with Unix OS and Oracle DB experience.