As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Business Analyst (MIS & Data Reporting)
business function and analyse users requirements, make a clear scope of project
and build consensus with users (Create ‘Project Management Plan’)
- Obtain commitments from all identified stakeholders on creation of project
plan and handle of project change management
- Create project schedule, project activity list and control to keep the
schedule and within budget
- Arrange with users to conduct User Acceptance Test and arrange with vendor
to prepare necessary test environment and support functional testing
- Prepare necessary documents to facilitate and deliver the project (Release
checklist, UAT results,etc)
- Evaluate IT investment budget application from other branches in terms of
efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and update procedure manuals
- Support on branches' BCP drill
- Diploma or Degree in relevant study
- 5 years of IT Project management experience
or business analysis, preferably in MIS regulatory/ Financial Reporting System in Banking industry.
- Project Management related certification will be advantageous i.e. PMP, PRINCE2 and IT Service Management (ITIL)
- Preferably with good knowledge of Data warehouse, IFRS-9, Basel-III, Risk Management, Profitability Management reporting.
- Proficient in SQL language and SDLC
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!