UNISON CONSULTING is looking for an eager-to-learn professional to add value to our consulting team;
WHO IS UNISON CONSULTING:
• Unison Consulting established in the year 2012 in Singapore. We provide technology consulting, systems implementation and integrations service to Asia Pacific customers. We help transform enterprise data in actionable insights. Our consultants have wide range of functional expertise within Banking and Financial services spectrum, working closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges.
• Our currenct clients include: DBS Bank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and MayBank.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
Now we are looking for Business Analyst for Regulatory Reporting Liquidity and Credit
If you are a highly motivated professional with the desire to step into the consulting world; if you are a self-motivated learner who can quickly master the processes and steps to implement a new projects; if you are a organized and flexible person who enjoys managing projects and responsibilities.
If so, join us and put your strengths into action on Unison Consulting team.
• Conduct high-quality research on either client projects or internal projects under the guidance of a senior consultant
• Identify relevant project material and deliver key supporting research
• Analyse large volumes of data and perform basic analysis and testing
• Assist with preparation of reports, written analyses, presentations, and other client deliverable;
• Degree in business, finance, Computer Science or a related field is required
• With at least 1-2 of work experience in BASEL III, Credit Risk, liqudity risk analytics, fresh graduates with good analytical and programming skills shall also be considered
• Proven ability to work within a team environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint, expertise in SQL is desirable
• Analytical skill and ability to interpret local Regulatory requirements and continuously upgrade on the same
• Highly effective verbal and written english communication skills
• Formal project experience is preferred
Interest applicants please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; Only Singaporean Or PR will be considered, thanks