As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Business Intelligence Developer (SSRS/ SSIS) - Banking
- Being part of the BI Team, primary responsible for the development within banking environment
- Provide technical/functional support and project implementation for mission-critical applications
- Liaise with users, software developers and business partners for the delivery of IT solutions and services
- Perform requirement analysis and prepare detailed functional and technical specifications
- See through the system changes, manage and resolve system issues in a timely and effective manner
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or any other related discipline from a recognize education institution
- 4 years of experience in an IT function, providing system design and analysis, technical/functional support and project implementation of business applications
- Highly proficient in MS SQL Server, MS SQL Reporting Service (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience in data warehousing and business intelligence will be an added advantage
- Experience in creating ETL jobs using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Expertise in writing MDX queries, DAX queries
- Solid expertise in writing SQL queries and optimization
- Data Warehouses modeling using star schema
- Exposure on development with SharePoint 2010 or 2013
- Exposure on development on .Net (2.0 to 4.5)
- Good understanding of Web-based architecture
- Exposure on big data (Hadoop, Teradata)
- Experience in software development, managing software developers and supporting end users
- Able to work independently with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skill
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!