The Business Process Manager helps to review and improve the current business processes within Sales, Marketing and Other Supporting Functions such as Logistics, Finance, HR, Administration, Procurement, Insurance and Legal. Based on repeatable process execution, adaptive leadership skills and business specific priorities, the incumbent is required to enhance and guide processes across businesses and functional partners. This newly created role will promote change by building organization and individual capability to improve processes and systems to achieve good business decisions and outcomes.
The role reports to a Senior Finance Manager and will be responsible for the followings:
- Ensure proper documentation of procedures through deep understanding of the business processes within each business unit or function.
- Review and evaluate current business process flows and their operating documentation.
- Identify gaps within the processes to make it more business efficient.
- Work with the departments on areas of improvement and assist to streamline processes, where necessary.
- Champion specific process change initiatives, where required.
- Extensive communication within and across businesses and stakeholders for alignment of priorities and commercial results.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field.
- 8+ years relevant work experience.
- Having relevant industry experience or working experience as external Auditor / Internal Auditor/ Business Consultant / Exposure in International Tax would be an added advantage.
- Experience with any Process Improvement Methodologies such as Transactional 6 Sigma, DMAIC, PDCA or ICOR.
- Experience leading initiatives of high complexity with a diversity of stakeholders.
- Able to build cross-functional relationships and facilitate alignment on desired outcomes.
- Able to collaborate with employees at all levels to drive results.
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, implementation and follow-through skills.
- Able to work independently and resourceful in problem solving.
- Travelling will be required on a need basis.