Job Description Human Resources, temporary role
Sub Line of Business : Compensation and Benefits
Location : Singapore
6month contract with atrractive compensationJob Description
This role sits within the C&B team supporting benefits delivery for assigned country/countries or program(s) in APAC, ensuring C&B programs are delivered and aligned with business and program objectives. It requires working closely with design partners, other shared services teams such as payroll, life events, service center, as well as Country HR and vendors.Requirements
- At least 3 years of HR experience
- Knowledge of benefits legislation
- Exposure to working with and managing vendors is an advantage
- Team player, energetic, service-oriented and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Team player yet a self starter and self motivated individual assertive in maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to engage with multiple stakeholders at a level appropriate to their grade
- Ability to manage a high volume of work under tight service delivery deadlines
- Good command of written and oral English
- Well-versed with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
If you are interested in please click APPLY or send your most updated CV for a confidential talk.
Business License Number: 10C5117, EA License Number:R1655428.