Join a company dedicated to your career development.Join the revolution.
At Optus, we’re excited about the potential for new ideas and new approaches to improve people’s lives and we’re looking for a Retail Consultant who feels the same.
We are committed to our people and our customers. So we offer product training and a structured career development plan that is driven by you to achieve your full potential.
As a Retail Consultant you will work within our collaborative team environment reporting into the Store Manager. You will be responsible for providing our customers with extraordinary sales experience through your positive can do attitude, product knowledge and willingness to ensure our customers walk away excited by their new technology and service they have received.
Successful people in our stores come from diverse backgrounds and skills we look for:
Optus encourages applications
- A great personality
- Additional language skills are highly desirable
- Your sales expertise, your customer focus and your can do attitude to a team environment built to succeed.
- You’re a listener and relationship builder, who can problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Flexible to work weekdays and weekends across a rotating roster
- You’re tech savvy and have an interest in telecommunications
- Have had experience working towards KPIs and targets
You’ll get an attractive salary package, and great rewards and benefits. You will have access to formal training and on the job experience.
This isn’t just your next job, this is your next career, we are in this together.
So are you ready to join the Optus Team?
from all backgrounds and ages, including different cultures, people with disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and indigenous Australians.Heads Up!!
Due to the fast paced nature of the Optus business, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don’t delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible. We will assess applications as they are received.
One last thing, Optus operates a direct sourcing model so no agency introductions, sorry folks.