Charterhouse Pte Ltd
10 - 15 years
Internal Communication,Change Management,Project Management
• Marketing & Communications • Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
Banking/ Financial Services
21st Mar 2017
Job Ref code
Charterhouse is an Australian owned executive recruitment consultancy, which has expanded its operations in Singapore in mid 2006. Charterhouse was formed by bringing together a number of the industry's most successful, experienced and professional, permanent and contracting recruitment consultants. By merging their vast, international experience the vision was to create a business built upon not just meeting expectations but consistently exceeding them, through dedication, passion and integrity.
Charterhouse offers specialist services within the Accounting, Banking & Finance, Sales and Marketing, Technology, Industrial, Manufacturing and Engineering fields.
4 Battery Road
Bank of China Building #33-01
Tel: 65 6435 5600
Fax: 65 6438 1600
Agency License Number: 06C3997
Title: Communications Specialist (12 months contract)
This role will report directly to the Global COO and be responsible for supporting the group in achieving its goals through creating and implementing change management strategies that maximize employee adoption and usage of change initiatives to improve organizational efficiency. As a function of Change Management, this role will also determine and develop communication plans to ensure successful communication and marketing of the groups strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities
Create global partnerships among the different regions within CRS. Review and ensure all regions are adhering best practices.
- Collaborate and engage with global, regional, functional, and local teams to understand current processes, recommend corrective actions, and support the creation of implementation plans to improve adoption, manage and anticipate risks, and align stakeholders to the overall strategic direction of change initiatives.
- Identify and engage with various stakeholder groups to ensure buy-in to the reasons for change and effectively communicate the details and benefits of successful implementation to initiate and maintain commitment to the change.
- Establish, manage, and monitor feedback mechanisms for project implementations. Ensure feedback is assessed and appropriately incorporated into the program framework.
- Execute on continuous improvement/optimization efforts of existing processes and procedures.
- Determine, develop, deliver, and manage communications (i.e. EO&T or business newsletters, e-mail announcements, etc.) to market the organizations strategies and accomplishments.
- Ensure policies, procedures, announcements, or group-wide implementation is communicated effectively across the organization.
- Manage the Change aspect to the Credit Processes.
- Provide high quality and structured communications via various different mode of communication method to bank wide users and senior management.
10 + years of communications / PR experience
Prior experience in working on projects / change initiatives would be an advantage, preferably with exposure to business / technology project delivery roles
Experience with and knowledge of organizational change management principles, methodologies and tools
Experience in Operation Risk and understanding of Credit Processes would be a definite advantage
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate complex messages to a wide range of constituents
Strong project management experience, with the ability to hold yourself and others to deadlines
Strong communication skills and ability to tailor messages to the audience
Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
Resistance management and coaching skills
Ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization
Strong organizational skills
Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience using online content management and collaboration tools (i.e., SharePoint, Confluence, SmartSheet preferred)
Self-starter, with a proven ability to work independently and as a team member
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting S&M/FT/CS2103M