- Have min 5 years of CSR /sustainability OR marketing communications experience gained in a large corporate
- Role covers both community engagement and marketing communications scope
- 2 months completion bonus at the end of 1 yr for a good performer
Our client is a renowned FI seeking for a Community Engagement & Marketing Manager who will drive the project management of both new ongoing strategic initiatives, in support of public engagement and communications efforts in Singapore. In this newly created role, you will collaborate with the different teams across the CSR/ sustainability dept in fostering public recognition of the firm as a community builder and a trusted steward.
Reporting to a Director, the role involves the ideation, planning, implementation and empirical tracking of various marketing activities, including oversight of external partners and vendors are supporting the successful delivery of assignments.
Roles & Responsibilities
Assist in the engagement and coordination with programme partners and external stakeholders on initiatives and campaigns that create meaning touchpoints with defined public audiences
Work closely with external strategic partners and vendors to ensure smooth and successful execution of activities in areas of content/message alignment, resourcing and scheduling
Develop assignment briefs/frameworks and budget estimates; responsible for all project documentation, tracking, organization and follow-through with both internal and external stakeholders
Proactively manage project reviews through regular status updates/timelines with content team, partners and stakeholders, recognizing risks and dependencies and if necessary escalate them towards resolution
Undertake any other duties as assigned by the Reporting Supervisor.
Assist in the development and implementation of the strategic external communications roadmap that is focused on telling the many facets of the company’s community stewardship story
Facilitate and coordinate engagement with editors, reporters and publishers that cover or have interest in social affairs/community news
Support digital communication activities and engaging a digital audience with effective distribution of community stewardship stories and promotion on the web, social platforms as well as email. Requirements and Key Attributes
- Degree with at least  years of working experience in a large corporate work environment with direct experience in corporate social responsibility OR community engagement work
- Corporate communications experience is preferred
- Project management, organization skills and attention to details
- Resourcefulness and ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, adaptability and flexibility to process changes whilst maintaining a high quality of deliverables
- Ability to understand the broader strategic context and to exercise judgment in carrying out the day-to-day responsibilities
- Excellent team player and communicator with good written and oral presentation skills, able to generate buy-in and results
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new skills on the fly
- Able to commit to a 1 yr contract
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to email@example.com. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)