• Primarily, this role is to support the 3 teams under Mobile Networks Engineering:
1. Site Acquisition Management ("SAM") Team;
2. Tunnel Project Team; and
3. Combined Antenna System ("CAS") Team.
• Draft and review a wide variety of contracts including license agreement, construction agreements, letter agreements, master supply agreement (MSA) and inter-operator agreements, among others, while ensuring compliance to company contract policy.
• Advise internal stakeholders on implications of contractual terms and how these apply for each purchase.
• Lead or support contractual negotiations with suppliers, building owners, and mobile telecommunication operators.
• Work with other internal stakeholders (legal, risk and finance) to ensure internal policies and corporate governance is strictly adhered to. Where required, support the drafting and clearance of deviation papers and MC papers.
• Provide sound legal advice within a fast paced and dynamic working environment to business units.
• Regular tracking and reporting on contracts reviewed.
• Drive user experience improvement initiatives related to the contracting process.
• Keeping abreast with the Code of Practice for Info-communication Facilities in Buildings (COPIF) and the Telecommunications Act (Cap 323).
• Law degree with 2-4 years of Post Qualification Experience (PQE) acquired in a reputable local law firm or in-house in a telecommunication and/or IT related organisation.
• Excellent knowledge of local laws and regulations.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal skills with an eye for detail.
• A team player with excellent inter-personal skills and ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels.
• Willing to explore and learn new skillsets.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Experience in a supervisory role
Interested candidates may send their CV to MAC (Reg No. R1221300) at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases