This role supports the Customer Service Supervisor and team leader to execute day-to-day activities. He/She will undertake a control tower role for key accounts, and liaises closely with customer/vendor /origins and destination offices and carriers to ensure compliance of logistics requirements to achieve high operations and customer service excellence. In addition, he/she is required to provide sales quotation to customers when required.
1. Co-ordinate with vendors and customers for bookings and cargo delivery timeliness and seek approval of shipment through PO or send email to customer for approval and work closely with nominated carriers for space and equipment on scheduled vessel that meets customer’s requirements
2. Reviewing and understanding the customer’s Logistics Procedure, customer service plans container loads to ensure requirements (load sequence, ship-window, and destination) are adhere to.
3. Co-ordinate with warehouse operations team to truck required containers from nominated carriers depot.
4. Handle all enquiries from customers, carriers, overseas offices etc
5. Co-ordinate with Air Forwarder, co-loader, shipper, trucker in organising shipments
6. Provide excellent customer service support and co-ordination for last minute changes of shipment mode Air/Sea, Sea/Air, Sea/Truck, Air/Truck, Pullout, Top-up, Rework, Rehandle, Service Recovery, etc. Liaise with carriers, customer, vendors, port authorities, truckers to confirm feasibility and costs related to request. Co-ordinate closely with the relevant parties to ensure smooth operations.
7. Work closely with customers for potential business opportunities and provide quotations accordingly
• Minimum Diploma and above
• At least 3 years working experience in related industry and/or related roles and responsibilities
• Self- driven and motivated
• Sales- oriented
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Professional with positive self-image
• Possess Customer Service mindset and passion for service excellence
• Technology savvy
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume in Ms word format.
Job code : CAL
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org