As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Data Center Operator (24/7 shift) - Windows/ Linux/ Network
- To monitor and perform 1st level troubleshooting for servers and network equipment within the Data Center on 24x7 basis
- To provide maintenance and diagnostic technical support for the distributed systems managed and supported by the Data Center
- To manage installation and migration of application software with the objective to ensure systems are operating at maximum efficiency to support the business operations
- To schedule, run and monitor the backup jobs and maintain records for tape libraries and prepare schedule for offsite tape storage
- To assist in reviewing and improving policies/procedures/tools relating to network and computer operations in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the team
- To participate in projects to install new systems and ensure security of systems in order to improve business growth and better services
- Diploma/ Degree in IT Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3 to 6 years of working experience in computer/network operations and Data Center environment is preferred
- Knowledge of operating systems and platform (Windows/ Linux)
- Knowledge of network concept (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of Cisco network products (Router/ Switches)
- Knowledge of database, web server administration
- ITIL knowledge is highly advantageous
- Good team player and customer-focused
- Multi tasking and able to remain calm and steady during crisis
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!