You’re a curious and business driven builder, someone excited about creating software that works way better than competing solutions for global users. Together, we’ll create and iterate on data protection tools of the future—and grow our Cloak Apps user base, one referral at a time.
This position is with Cloak’s data science consulting team. We help our enterprise clients makes smart decisions amid a fast moving and uncertain future, by transforming existing data into useful insights and compelling stories. You are expected to follow best-in-class processes of data preparation, data analytics, deep machine learning, visualization and business consulting to create rewarding values for our esteemed clients. If you love bringing creative flair to complex challenges, and you’re pretty handy with cutting code as well as high intensity business preparation, our A-Team wants to talk with YOU.
• Conceptualize, build and validate machine learning model using proven and experimental techniques.
• Improve existing machine learning or suggest state-of-art solutions to achieve company's business goal, through activities such as define hypotheses, develop and execute necessary tests, experiments and analysis.
• Develop machine learning solution based on team’s analysis
• Present confidently your proposals, insights, findings and conclusions to our clients
• Masters / Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Operations Research or Mathematics/Statistics Preferred, Or
• Top graduating degree in computer science.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience with machine learning techniques and advanced quantitative analytics (e.g. regression, classification, clustering, time series).
• Understanding of NLP, machine learning, deep learning, data mining, algorithmic foundations of optimization.
• Proven problem-solving skills in complex and advanced technical subject.
• Basic knowledge of digital marketing.
• Proficient in one or more of the following programming languages: Python, R, Java, Scala.
• Experience with machine learning framework (tensorflow, scikit-learn, Spark MLlib etc).
• Experience in building ML models at scale, using real-time big data pipelines on platforms such as Spark/MapReduce.
• Extensive knowledge of mobile & web technologies, mobile & web application design and development.
• Solid background in programming in Swift, Objective C, Java, PHP, Ajax, Adobe Flex, SQL (relational DB). Knowledge in other programming languages including scripting languages is a plus.
• Knowledge of crypto APIs on Web, iOS and/or Android platforms.
Please email email@example.com for any queries. We look forward to speak to you.