As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
DBA (ORACLE/ MSSQL) - Banking
- Provide system engineering administrative support for ORACLE/ MSSQL clustering.
- Manage and maintenance of Database
- Support database development environment, user testing environment, and production environment.
- Handle daily database admin tasks - e.g.. installation of database, database amendments, re-org. patch maintenance, configuring tape backup, handling tape restore.
- Participate in disaster recovery tests
- Build computational infrastructure in support of infrastructure technology projects
- Review and validate server designs to ensure that it can be implemented.
- Perform installation, configuration, customization and tuning of server products.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth product knowledge in server and develop methodologies and best practices.
Candidates need to have a Degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline from a recognize education institution.
5 years of relevant experience as DB admin in Oracle/ MSSQL. Candidate with more experience will be considered for a Senior role.
Banking and Financial industry experience will be advantageous
Strong background in Windows Server .
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!