As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Desktop Operation Engineer (12 hours shift - AM/ PM)
- Provide support on all IT technical issue
- First level support and troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Thin clients, Laptops, PCs and Printers.
- Troubleshoot basic onsite network issues such as lack of connectivity.
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Provide stats for the weekly Desktop Support report on incident / problem reporting trends.
- Create support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required.
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Unlock user accounts, reset passwords, etc.
- PC / Thin Client and Printer Deployment required
- Ad-hoc & schedule upgrade installation of Corporate Software.
- Provide Desk top support to routine user department relocation.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution
- 3 to 5 years of strong working experience in Desktop support
- Basic Network, Desktop troubleshooting skills especially on Windows OS.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office 2010
- Basic Active Directory knowledge, perform unlock user accounts, reset passwords, etc.
- Experience in procurement, inventory and asset management of IT equipment as well as IT life cycle.
- Able to commit to rotational shift schedule: 8AM to 8PM OR 8PM to 8AM (work 2 days and rest 2 days)
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!