• Working within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications.
• Designing and implementing appropriate environments for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide production support.
• Influencing other teams and broader Engineering groups in adopting DevOps best practices.
• Redesigning legacy applications for Linux, Tomcat, Docker implementation.
• Automating the provisioning of environments: cooking up some recipes with Ansible, and deploying environments using containers, like Docker.
• Designing and developing automation workflows, performing unit tests and conducting review to make sure your work is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for platform performance, and assess the overall quality of delivered components.
• Troubleshooting problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to our customers.
• Participating in the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with focus on release and post-production support.
• Representing production support for the suite of apps in the domain in Agile stand-ups, planning sessions and deployment activities.
• Driving improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment.
• Identifying reoccurring issues and work with IT & Business partners to remediate using the problem management process.
The candidate must have or be:
5+ years of overall experience in professional software engineering;
At least 2+ years of experience as DevOps engineer,
At least 2+ years of experience with Docker or Ansible
Proficient with Linux / Unix Administration
Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
Passionate about DevOps domain and agile software engineering
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases