• Linux Driver/Kernel development for Ethernet/DSL/LTE Modem/Router/Home Gateway
• Heavily involve pre silicon software/firmware/hardware emulation and co-verification
• Doing system bring up and validation, software integration and qualification
• Actively participate Key customer expert support/Linux driver porting and kernel migration/software concept profiling
• Minimum three years’ experience of embedded software development
• Familiar with Linux driver and kernel architecture. Rich experience in Linux kernel/driver development. Master Linux kernel/driver debugger skill.
• Knowledge of XDSL, ETHERNET switch, wireless LAN, Security Engine and microprocessor is an advantage
• Knowledge of Git/Mercurial/perforce or other version control tools is prefered.
Please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org