- Treasury/cash flow and funding exp relevant
- Covers Tax (Corporate Tax and GST)
- Also covers Governance & Controls
May cover some systems implementation project in future
Our client is a renowned MNC and a market leader in its field. For this role, you are part of the finance department reporting to the Head of Finance.
- Responsible for Treasury, Taxes and Governance & Controls an important role within the Finance team in between two other main pillars (Financial Control & Management Reporting and Strategic Finance & Capex.)
- Manage Treasury, Cash Flow & Funding which include but not limited to developing long term fund strategy, and loans & interest rate payments and reporting, and other matters such as compliance certificates, hedge certification for loans & hedges to lenders.
- Manage Taxes which include but not limited to Corporate & Property Tax, GST, optimizing investment allowance strategy, and customs and withholding tax matters.
- Manage Governance and Controls which include but not limited to compliance with control governance framework, internal audit, identifying key risks and evaluates internal controls, test controls and transactions to ensure compliance with related policies and procedures, and ensuring good quality process and judgement regarding customer and supplier pre-qualification.
- Manage holding accounts, statutory accounting and sustainability reporting.
- Communicate regularly with Division and Corporate Office (overseas), and stakeholder management with external regulatory parties.
- Others duties assigned from time to time.
- Degree in or Professional qualification in Accountancy, with about 5 – 8 years financial accounting experience, of which preferable partly in auditing (eg internal control and system experience).
- Prior exposure to Tax (Corporate, GST, Property ) is useful but not a must
- Prior exposure to Treasury, cashflow and funding is useful but not a must
- Member of ISCA preferred.
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- High level of integrity for financial stewardship.
- Resilient in upholding corporate governance and statutory requirements.
- Open to a location next to the Jurong East MRT station
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to email@example.com. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)