- Open to cands (at senior or AM level) from Big 4
- Role covers mainly financial reporting, mth end close with some financial analysis/management reporting
- 12 mth contract role starting around mid April 2018
Our client is a renowned commodity MNC. This is a 12 mth contract role to backfill an employee going on maternity leave. For this contract role, they will be attractive completion bonus, medical/insurance benefits and leave days benefits applicable.
You will be responsible for the processing and production of management and financial reports including detailed analysis, cash flow management, forecasting and budgeting processing for one of the key marketing divisions.
For this role, you will assist in the preparation of management and financial reports for the individual commodity within Marketing for Marketing BU stakeholders as well as to submit relevant data through to the Production BUs. In addition, you are responsible for month end entries and ensures good quality financial data in SAP, HFM and total marketing data for their commodity.
The role is responsible for continuously improving the data gathering, GL management and report generation process and will work closely with the relevant sales operations team to understand the activities during the period.
Key functions: Accounting and Financial Statements (key):
Forecasting and budgeting
- Responsible for the processing and maintenance of the SAP ledger in conformance with IFRS.
- Prepare the required Financial Statements for periodic submission to Shareholders, Government or other regulatory requirements, ensuring they comply with all relevant standards and policies, for review and approval by the Finance Manager.
- Support the Global Shared service (AR, AP and Cash Management), including info required for the timely and accurate reporting of aged AR, credit exposure/headroom, cash flows and overdue AR.
- Provide info required for the management and processing of short term funds management, banking facilities and services and associated activities in conjunction with Marketing Treasury, business Finance and the Sales Operation Teams.
- Support Accounting and Financial Audits through the collation of information required by the auditors in accordance with the agreed scope of work, and delivering on actions required to address any deficiencies identified from the audit.
- Participate in the preparation of reports for statutory purposes e.g. GST return and GTP submission.
- Undertake analysis, suggesting opportunities for improvement and value delivery.
- Prepare and process data/information required for actual, forecast, budget, interim and year end reporting to support the reporting of results for the commodity and the Production BU.
- Loading the forecast and budget into Hyperion (HFM) when it has been reviewed.
- Provide information and reporting required for the forecasting and management of cash flows.
- Provide info required for the preparation of the Monthly Performance Review/Quarterly Performance Review (or other ad hoc performance reporting required) including analysis and supporting info in accordance with internal requirements and deadlines for the business Team.
- Conduct analysis and provide insight into performance trends and results to identify value/improvement opportunities.
- Actively support the implementation and execution of improvement and development projects to catalyse improvements across end to end Sales and Marketing activities and with related support functions.
- Accounting degree with financial reporting and full set experience of min 2 years ideally gained with a MNC or large corporate.
- strong Big 4 cands with 4 years of experience will be considered
- Strong understanding and application of relevant accounting principles, IFRS, policies and processes - Financial Controlling / local statutory accounting standard, IFRS, and local tax law
- Hyperion and SAP is useful (but not a must)
- Ability to produce reports from data stored in multiple systems and multiple formats.
- Very independent and strong on stakeholder management
- Can start work in mid April and commit to a 12 mth contract role
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to email@example.com. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)