As a General Manager, your main focus will be to establish manufacturing priorities and allocate resources by handling the following actions:
- Focusing on business objectives and customers' satisfaction, you will manage the employees to meet production targets, in accordance to quality, manufacturing costs and safety procedures.
- Evaluate and plan needs of skilled workforce to ensure a smooth run of manufacturing operations.
- Working along with the Senior Management, you will establish an annual budget to be achieved by the plant based on business priorities. In order to meet the operations targets, you will define a performance strategy for the team.
- Being the main contact person regarding the factory Operations, you will set-up necessary procedures and improvement plans to optimize the overall Product's Quality and production processes.
- Resolve any Product’s Quality issues and handle customers’ complaints.
- Ensure compliance is applied to QMS, Safety, EHS and Lean Manufacturing standards in the plant.
One Search Consulting is a Asia Pacific Executive Search firm with office presence in Singapore and Hong Kong. At One Search Consulting, we believe People drive organisations. "One Right Hire, One Right Career" is more than a business slogan. It's a guiding principle, and the most important contributing factor to a company's success. We emphasise the need to understand our clients' talent needs. Our search process ensures that the right hire develops a right career in our clients' organisation. They will be the right people for business growth.
One Search Consulting is a committed player in the HR marketplace. We strive for a reputation for strong industry specific knowledge, versatile search ability and outstanding candidate care.
One Search enjoys connecting great people to great opportunities. Please visit us at www.onesearchconsulting.com and register your profile with us.
We like to announce that One Search Consulting is now a member of The Taplow Group (www.taplowgroup.com), which is a Global Executive Search Network that has over 100 professionals across Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. Taplow Group partners find exceptional, talented leaders that add value and enhance our client’s competitive position to meet their goals and aspirations. Our global partners capably demonstrate the values of integrity, honesty and openness, to earn the right to be the partner of choice with clients while by adding real value to the executive and professional talent acquisition process. The Taplow Group is ranked Global Top 25 Executive Search Firm by Hunt Scanlon. (http://huntscanlon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ESR_rankings2017_issue-FINAL.pdf)
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases