About the Head of Cyber Security – Asia - Analytics
Performing as the Asia Subject Matter Expert for Cyber Security Analytics, you will drive the evolution of service capabilities and incorporate new use cases into the product portfolio. Through engagements up to C-Level, you will define customer’s needs and act as head of Solution Architecture for Cyber Security Analytics.
• Collaborate with Regional Heads to scope the delivery of solutions and map the skills and resources required to achieve results
• Identify and develop new Business Opportunities within Cyber Security Analytics
• Constantly research and improve knowledge in the latest Cyber Security methods, tools and innovations– Analytics, Big Data, Threat Intelligence, Data-Driven Insights
• Contribute to the company’s technical community, share best practices and improve capabilities
• Articulate the technical and business value proposition to engage with customers and influence their decision making
• Experience of developing opportunities and implementing large scale Analytics projects for Major Enterprise & Government customers
• Expertise in Analytics products and tools
• Deep knowledge in the Security domain with prior experience in IR, Threat Hunting or Professional Services highly desirable
SearchElect is a specialist search firm serving the mid to senior level APAC technology talent market with a modern, innovative approach. SearchElect is responding to the current market needs of not just farming resumes or qualifying against key word searches but working as a partner to both our clients and candidates. We have a deep understanding of the IT and Telco services industry from Sales to Delivery of IT Outsourcing and Managed Services across the entire IT stack. This allows us to understand the human equity ecosystem required in the modern workplace from Connectivity, Mobility, Cloud, Hosting, Data Analytics, BYOD, KPO/BPO, B2B2C, UC&C wrapped around Capex to Opex Service Delivery models. We qualify against IQ/EQ and align our candidates and clients career expectations to ensure an accurate and sustainable match. (Employment agency licence no. 11S4620)
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases