As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Infrastructure Engineer (Project Implementation - Banking)
Reporting to Infrastructure Team Lead, the successful candidate will be primary responsible for the Project Implementation & Production Support to the set of Enterprise Servers Infrastructure, within a Banking environment.
He or she is expected to provide Project Management with Vendors or internal resources to support the Bank for Implementation & Maintenance of Critical Infrastructure (Consisted of Servers (UNIX & Linux) on LAN & WAN connectivity and Oracle Data Base). As part of the Infrastructure Core team, the person is expected to play the role of Enterprise Infrastructure Consultant in supporting the Bank for New Systems or Technological Refresh requirement.
• Master/ Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution.
• Knowledge of the following:
- Enterprise Linux (e.g. RHEL)/ Wintel
- Oracle Data Base
- Windows Administration duties
- Windows Server Security Patching
- Replication, Monitoring & Backup Exec Configuration or Similar Product
- Understanding of LAN, WAN infrastructure concept and working knowledge of network equipment of Switch, Routers & Firewall (Not Administrator)
• Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
• Good interpersonal skills with strong team spirit. Must be able to function well as a team member
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!