- 1 year contract role with a chance to turn perm for a good performer
- Role will support finance projects 100% covering IT systems for Treasury, Risk, Performance Reporting and Statutory Reporting
- Role manages 5 IT developers
Our client is a renowned and global commodity MNC. An opportunity now exists for an IT project manager (with experience covering finance systems) to join for a 1 year contract role. Although this is a contract role, there are good perks (e.g. 25 days leave) that will be offered. There is also a chance that a perm role may be offered for a strong performer.
This role reports in to the IT project head in HQ and supports the finance end users closely in Singapore.Typical Tasks
Support the definition of the assigned business change scope with Finance stakeholders
Take a view as to what best practice should look like within the defined Finance processes
Create and manage a detailed project and change management plan, including a thorough stakeholder analysis and mapping, and create and assign clear project roles and responsibilitiesProcess Development
Manage and oversee the development of Treasury, Risk, Performance Reporting and Statutory Reporting requisite processes, operating procedures and operational controls within assigned parts of the marketing business. Ensure processes are fit for purposes, embedded in the business and support the review by internal audit of these requisite operating procedures.Deliverables
Manage delivery of business Scope
Risk, Treasury, Performance and Statutory Reporting Requirements
Finance process maps and operating procedures for impacted processes
Support for systems development as required including UAT support and Testing support
Ensure all processes and procedures must be aligned with IM (Solution delivery), Risk (Controls) and process Leads and Owners
Processes must represent the end state and as such opportunities form process improvement – improved efficiency and improved risk should be incorporatedProject Management and Delivery
Create and manage a project plan for the development and delivery of outputs
Stakeholder management – form relationships with key stakeholders within the Finance, Business, and IM Team
Facilitate workshop(s) to draft review and solicit feedback on constituent requirements and broker alignment where stakeholders have conflicting views – escalate as necessary to Project Manager and Finance Manager
Identify resource constraints and work with Project Manager and Finance Manger to identify mitigations for these
Ensure processes comply with the Marketing governance framework
Scope and Change Management
Define and implement an appropriate change management strategy based on the needs of the various stakeholders, to take Finance from the ‘As-is’ state to an embedded future state process, procedure, governance and systems implementation. Develop and maintain key relationships as required across the various stakeholders.
Manage the relationship between Commercial Services Projects team and Finance stakeholders within marketing business unit
Work with key Finance stakeholders to define and refine the scope of project, including conducting detailed business analysis of key processes (both as-is and to-be)
Evaluate change requirements to the project scope, and submit proposals for any needed change to the scope to the relevant management structure (including budgetary and time impact)
End to End Projects Management of assigned projectsCapabilities
- Degree qualified with min 8 years of IT project management experience, some of which covers finance projects (covering risk, treasury, financial reporting).
- Possess staff management experience.
- Expertise in technical subjects in IT project management and experience supporting Finance projects/ end users.
- Experience as a Project Manager is essential, as well as demonstrated ability to drive value initiatives
- Experience in a commodity marketing/commercial role within a large organisation and / or as an advisor from consulting group will be useful (but this is not a must). Or you are a IT finance person sitting in middle office in the banking sector
- Dynamic, driven and self motivated.
- SAP and Hyperion exposure is useful (but not a must)
- Excellent problem solving, stakeholder management, facilitation and communication skills
- Able to commit to a 12 month contract role
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to email@example.com. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)