• Minimum 8 years of experience in working in IT projects and managing projects
• Good and proven fundamental knowledge of Project Management and Risk Management are essential and required for this role.
• PM certification is encouraged but not mandatory; proven track records in managing large d project teams and deliverables.
• Have done budgeting/financial planning and tracking.
• Experienced in Cash Management IT or possess Cash Management domain knowledge would be a plus.
• This role is to manage Cash Management IT projects (Site initiatives with Regional application/IT impact as well as Regional application releases).
• This role is essential a leadership role to manage the various components (TBA, Operations, IT, TCOE, Compliance, IT Security, Stakeholders, etc) that forms the project team/scope and timely reporting (progress status and mandays/financials) and escalations to Management is essential to flag critical dependencies, risks and issues for an executive decision that will align the delivery plan back on track.
• Deliver IT projects/releases within the agreed budget and schedule without compromising quality.
• Be knowledgeable and oversee and drive projects from initiation to post implementation support following SDLC/Agile and QMS methodologies.
• Enforce the Bank’s project management policies and procedures. •
• Set expectation and project governance at kick off and monitor adherence/compliance throughout the project phases. •
• Lead the (Core and Extended) Teams together and collaborate closely to deliver the project/release.
• Ensure delivery plans, objectives and targets are aligned clearly with the teams and stakeholders. •
• Collate progress statuses to track/align reality with delivery plan and publish the reports to stakeholders. •
• Manage project Dependencies, Risks and Issues with the project teams to overcome challenges or propose mitigation plans if require escalations to Management for decisions. • Chair Steercos to provide communication and status reporting to stakeholders and senior management.
• Manage change requests and demands that may impact approved delivery plans. • Vendor management (where applicable).
• Clarity: o Baselining o Project Cards o Tracking of Actuals o Risk Monitoring and mitigation Contributing Responsibilities
• Develop new products jointly with other application/project teams
• Contribute towards the end-to-end solutioning for these new products
• Contribute towards defect leakage and quality improvement initiatives
• To share support and expertise by providing training and knowledge sharing sessions
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
• Possess leadership quality to lead and drive projects.
• Be results-oriented.
• Able to manage dispute and possess good negotiation skills to align teams back on track to agreed IT delivery objectives and plans.
• Escalate to appropriate levels of Management for timely intervention to avoid further deterioration of project progression. •
• Able to multi-task ie. manage projects in parallel. •
• Able to manage stress and achieve team cohesion especially during difficult and challenging periods in delivering.
TECHCOM SOLUTIONS PTE LTD is a Total Solutions Provider - your best knowledge partner for servicing your total requirements in IT, People Management & Training and Business Process Management. We are a transactional technology provider with focus on Customised Integrated Solutions, Strategic Outsourcing & Professional Services and Client Communications. It is manned by professionals with a proven track record in the industry, combined with technical expertise & dedication.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases