This posting is on behalf of our client - Coda Payments, a fast-growing, venture-backed international technology company that helps customers of some of the biggest Internet companies in the world (Baidu, Huawei, UCWeb, etc.) use their mobile accounts to purchase digital content online (e.g. game credits, e-books, smartphone applications, etc.). Their team is international, and enjoys working in an informal startup culture and they are are looking for individuals who have relevant engineering expertise to join them.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Four or more years of relevant work experience as a backend java developer.
- Experience with Open Source Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate.
- Microservice topologies and Distributed Systems. REST/SOAP Services.
- Experience in delivering results with tight not functional requirements (i.e. high level of concurrency and performance)
- ENGLISH FLUENCY.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with AWS and AWS API Gateway.
- Experience with caching strategy and performance optimization.
- Experience in Payment Gateways / Ecommerce sites.
Please do upload your resume in PDF format.