• Design and implement the micro services that run in the infrastructure and in AWS.
• Write clean, sleek, test driven, modular and highly reusable code and maintain configurations.
• Manage deployments and product life cycle in AWS including the housekeeping, automated monitoring and automated recovery configuration management.
• Automate the build, testing and deployments to promote the continuous delivery culture
Skills & Qualifications
• Deep knowledge of Java SE
• Good understanding of RESTful web services
• Experience in all levels of testing
• Strong and proven skills in problem solving and writing efficient code
Good to have
• Deep understanding of J2EE environment and experience in developing enterprise scale applications on J2EE platform.
• Strong skills in TDD and a good level of understanding on the continuous integration principles.
• Understanding and the experience in working with the Spring framework including IOC, multithreading, batch processing and restful services integration in Spring Framework.
• Strong development skills in AWS platform using tools such as Elasticbeanstalk, SQS, SNS, ElasticCache, RDS, Lambda Kinesis etc.
• Understanding and experience in JPA, Hibernate and ORM.
• Hands on experience in working with linux based deployment environments
• Experience in working on mission critical, high available systems
• Good level of understanding on basic networking functions, very specifically how the network security is implemented
• Experience in DevOps functions
• Experience in requirements gathering exercises and dealing with direct consumers / clients.