A highly successful and well-known Global Bank is looking to hire experienced KYC professionals into their team in Singapore.
In accordance with Anti-Money Laundering Requirements, banks are obliged to perform Know-Your-Client ("KYC") reviews on all clients. They are looking for a creative and solution-oriented individual to support its Know-Your-Client processes for Financial Institutions and De-Risking Investors.
You will confirm KYC data requirements, collect relevant KYC information, undertake research via internal and external sources. Gather and analyse KYC documentation in accordance with regulatory and internal policies, Liaise between Trade Finance front offices and Client On-boarding Teams to ensure complete information and documentation.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
• A Degree or professional qualification in Accountancy, Business, Banking or Finance
• Understanding of AML/ KYC regulations and guidelines, ability to interpret, assess risk scores and entity types
• Familiarity with end to end KYC process
• Understanding of Trade Finance business is welcome
• Excellent written communication and reasoning skills, with attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively at varying levels of seniority within the organisation
• Strong self-initiative, problem solving oriented attitude, action driven
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Raymond de Amboy for further discussion on (65) 6854 5644.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081