This position is the go-to person for COEs to deploy a smooth and efficient operation in the full spectrum of training administration included but not limited to the followings:
• Review and implement progressive training management policies, processes, SLAs and Pretraining guide/introduction such as rules/ regulations, participants sign in as well as post training activities such as participants’ evaluation
• Coordinate / work with partners for end to end events deployment and advise on annual learning demand plan process, scheduling and room set up.
• Lead the Global Learning Services Team and local onsite to coordinate pre and post training logistics including course set-up, training room management, course materials preparation, liaison with Facilities Management as well as nominations and enrolments.
• Provide Level 2 support on in-house Learning system (My Learning Link)
• Design, monitor and control for manpower and training resources to ensure that revenue target and costs are managed and chargeback per plan. Execute periodic audit for external billing and reconciliations, and ensure that all expenditure is fully justified and authorised.
• Reporting and analytic preparation - Providing timely training, monthly training management report, and utilization rate
• Drive the digitalization programs and initiatives to build the right learning culture, develop and implement any action plan to sustain a positive learning experience
• Promote learning culture within the company and administrate global governance policies through enhancing self-initiated behavior and change initiatives.
Qualifications To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor in Business/HR or related fields
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience. Project management experience will be an advantage
• Customer oriented with good Planning and organizing Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills, with the ability to dive into issues to provide the necessary solutions and / or action plans
• Team player, self-starter, able to see the big picture and results oriented