As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Level 1 Security Engineer - 12/5 SOC
- Correlate data, analyze security events and respond to alarms using McAfee Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools.
- Manage security incidents in line with the incident response processes.
- Identify vulnerabilities and recommend remedial action to be taken by resolver groups.
- Provide initial preliminary details and/or diagnosis to resolver groups.
- Create tickets for security incidents and assign to appropriate group.
- Analyze information from threat intelligence sources and recommend requisite actions in line with this information.
- Help configure. maintain and support the security toolset
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant study
- Technical expertise in multiple security technologies is a must, as is extensive security incident handling experience. Experience in consistent delivery and onward evolution of the information security capability is highly desirable.
- Experience in understanding information security infrastructures within a corporate environment is required.
- Ability to understand the implementation of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Firewalls, Internet Filters, System and Application Logs, Vulnerability Scanners, and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems is essential.
- Experience monitoring Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Firewalls, Internet Filters, System and Application Logs, Vulnerability Scanners, and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems is essential.
- Relevant certifications is an advantage (Global Information Assurance Certifications (GIAC), CompTIA Security+, CEH and etc)
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!