As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Network Technician (Banking)
You will be responsible for designing the network in ways that optimize its performance.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual with great passion for technology. An analytical mindset will be essential for effective troubleshooting and improving the networks functions.
The goal is to create and sustain a well-functioning and reliable network to ensure the unobtrusive operation of business.
Responsibilies in details:
- Designing and installing well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling
- Performing troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- Testing and configuring software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Design and install well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs
- Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work
- Do regular data backups to protect the organizations information
- Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instruction
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Banking and financial industry
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Proven experience as Network Technician or relevant position
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware
- CCENT/CCNA qualifications are strongly preferred
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!