As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
NOC Engineer (CCNA/ ITIL)
- Responsible to provide proactive fault monitoring and first or second level incident management for the entire set of products supported in the Command Centre.
- Provide Service Operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure the correct functioning and maintenance of production systems and other products serviced by Service & Infrastructure Operations
- Carry out proactive fault monitoring and incident management support to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver groups.
- Ensure shortest restoral times possible, initiating the timely escalations to specialized resolver groups inside and outside, according to the customer contracts, SLAs and monitoring requirements.
- Proactively detect problems related to service and infrastructure operations and delivery services, conduct diagnostics and provide service request ownership to ensure resolution of customer problems.
- Use the appropriate tools and equipment to perform the installation, intervention, and repairs in accordance with the Service & Infrastructure Operations and Delivery guidelines and instructions where provided.
- Report and escalate all observed problems to proper operational escalation points.
- Carry out preventive and proactive maintenance of equipment and monitoring of systems and services in accordance with agreed schedules and customer expectations.
- Perform tests on hardware and software components and be responsible for the co-ordination of acceptance testing with customers and third parties.
- Perform change management, configurations, design and implementation of the supported products and systems.
- Support all aspects of the network management process assuring requests, implementation, and problems are delivered as required with no impact to the global communications environment.
- Participate in or may lead problem resolution and cause analysis.
- Maintain documentation on set of products being supported
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among concurrent projects.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science, Data Communications, Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches
- Excellent knowledge on Legacy LAN/WAN/Wireless/VoIP technology, Cisco Router, Cisco Switch, Cisco Wireless, Cisco VoIP, ipDSLAM, etc.
- Excellent protocol skills: (BGP,OSPF, EIGRP, IPSec, RSVP, VTP, VLAN, STP, QoS, TCP/IP, IP Address, Frame Relay, HSRP, VRRP, NAT, ACL , H323, RTP, RTCP, cRTP, sRTP, etc. )
- Good LAN/WAN/Wireless/VoIP Tools: HP Openview, Cisco Work, Smart, Zenoss
- Excellent network troubleshooting skills, TCP/IP strong knowledge
- Experience of troubleshooting network protocols; IP on Switched Ethernet and Token Ring, as well as WAN protocols; X.25, frame relay, MPLS, WAN, and LAN.
- Network management experience with application like HP Openview, SNMP agents, InfoVista, EMC SMARTS, Netcool, etc.
- Industry Technical Certifications are preferred: CCNP/ CCNA/ ITIL certification
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845