Working hours : Mon to Fri (8.30am 6pm)
Salary: $3000 - $3500
Contract duration: 6 months
- Ensure that all request for card access programming is being attended to and carried out in a timely manner within a reasonable period of time.
- Maintain and manage databases in a secured manner.
- Provide clerical support to the security department.
- Compile statistics on the number of reported incidents, manpower report, late attendances, non-compliance; disciplinary matters etc.
- Ensure all security related reports are filed, updated timely and professionally
- Assist to co-ordinate and follow up with security vendors on any faults that have been reported on security systems such as card access and CCTV systems
- Assist on key management
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor
1. Responsible to conduct asset verification, data recording, tagging and audit of assets under Estates custodian recorded in the Finance SAP system. Details of work encompass
- Asset inventory database upkeep
- Asset verification
- Asset Data reconciliation
2. Compile and manage Asset Inventory System of assets valued $500 to $1999.99 per item that is held under Estates custodian. E.g. furniture, workstation, office equipment, pantry equipment, measuring instruments. In detail, the works encompassed:
- Low valued Asset match with DO
- Low value Asset tag generation
- Low value Asset tagging
- Low value Asset inventory database upkeep
- Low value Asset verification
- Low value asset Data reconciliation
General Office Administration
- Responsible for providing general filing, scheduling and clerical duties.
- Nitec or Diploma in Business Services, Business Studies, Service Skills or equivalent
- Knowledge in programming access cards is desirable but not mandatory.
- Relevant knowledge and experience in CCTV operation is advantageous.
- Relevant experience in corporate or general office services.
- Experience in logistics or store management is advantageous.
- Self-driven and team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT and VISIO.
- Knowledge in MS Office supplication such as PUBLISHER is advantageous
- Staff is expected to work on Sat and Sun.
- Working hours can be from Wednesday to Sunday of working week but not exceeding 44 hours work week
Job Code: VOC
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As this position is urgent, kindly email detailed CV or contact us @ 6709-3472 and attention to VOC with your current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
EA License No.: 08C2893
EA Reg. ID: R1764015 Chan Yoke Wah (CHEN YUHUA)