Responsible for the running of day-to-day cleaning operations of the site(s)
• Managing a team of supervisors, team leaders and cleaners
• Conduct roll call every morning with the team for each shift before the work starts
• Planning and scheduling of deployment, daily schedule and periodic cleaning
• Educate all staff on their job scope
• Check on a daily basis that all areas of the premises are cleaned to the satisfactory of the client
• Prepare and amend the organization chart of jobsite as and when required
• Take minutes of meeting and attend to all client and tenants complaints professionally
• To execute and review work carried out in accordance to the requirements stipulated as per the contract
• To manage project according to client's requirements and oversee productivity, quality and cost control on the service level and performance standards
• Liaise with operations manager on administration ,logistic support and staff related matters
• Submit reports required by Client and HQ officer in a timely manner
• Cover duties of supervisor as and when the need arises
• Assist in the recruitment of new staff for the jobsite
• Orientate new team member on the job scope and organise appropriate training for all cleaning staff
• Schedule staff for training as per direction by the HR dept
• Submit the monthly attendance, claims , MCs, leave form to the HR dept before the deadline
• Distribute pay slips to the team onsite
• Monitor work performance and grooming standards of each team member
• Ensure that all staff report to work on time.
Inventory and Maintenance of Cleaning Equipment and machine
• To monitor stocks of cleaning equipment and materials in order that orders can be placed on a timely basis.
• All Cleaning equipment must be kept clean and maintained properly
• Store room must kept clean and neat at all times
• All chemicals must be kept in proper
ISO and Workplace Safety matters
• Assist in the proper documentation of ISO, ESH and WSH related matters onsite
• Conduct though investigation and submit incident report to HQ within 24hrs for any workplace injury cases.
• Conduct toolbox meeting every morning and educate the team on risk assessment. Ensure proper filing of attendance
• Ensure that respective staff comply to all safety regulation and wearing proper safety gears when performing their job.
Walkin for you