• Coordinate with Account Management and Business Development teams to pursue sales cycles.
• Confer with customer, prospects and salespeople to collect requirements.
• Prepare sales presentations with service offerings, case studies and proof points.
• Determine problem domain and record in design solution documents.
• Create solutions leveraging on capabilities to address client needs.
• Develop solution proposals and pricing models for innovative solutions.
• Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and solution architects to devise client solutions.
• Determine technical risk and issues and suggest mitigation options.
• Execute solutions’ presentations, demos and handle scenario sessions with prospects.
• Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science / Engineering/ IT with at least 5 years of relevant presales and/or delivery/consulting experience in related fields.
• Solid working experience and deep knowledge in the following solutions:
o Safe & Smart Cities solutions - Physical security & access control, biometrics, video surveillance and enforcement solutions, video content analytics, internet of things & sensors, sensor network & gateway, smart cities platform & command centre, data analytics
o Transport solutions - intelligent transport systems, rail transport solutions
• Strong solution architecture skill with proven track records in leading a large team to design and/or deliver large complex end-to-end solutions covering core solution components, servers, storage, network, telecommunication, IT security and other technical infrastructure required to deploy the solutions in a turn-key or utility model.
• Broad knowledge of IT & systems architectural frameworks, industry solutions/systems reference model, methodologies and tools with the ability to successfully apply these knowledge and best practices to structure a solution to meet complex customer requirements
• Good track record in creating repeatable solutions set through good understanding of customer needs, mining of existing custom solutions deliverables and artifacts and/or new innovations.
• Good understanding of the latest network & IT technologies such as J2EE, .NET, NoSQL, IOT, cloud computing, ESB, CEP, sensor/access/data centre network/security with the ability to make good design time trade-off and resultant technology/architecture selection in term of functionality, scalability, reliability, performance, cost.
• Able to lead and drive internal and external partners to contribute towards a winning technical proposal under demanding schedule.
• Highly motivated and willing to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced environment.
• Good communications, presentation and collaboration skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Only Singaporean
EAP No. R1548171
EA Licence No. 95C5411